Shaping the Future of Aluminium in the Arab Region
The prominent ARABAL conference will unite the World’s leading aluminium companies and manufacturers. This year will focus on – Shaping the Future of Aluminium in the Arab Region.
Themes for this year include:
- Impact of current economic challenges on the aluminium industry
- Outlook for the global aluminium industry
- Warehousing and price trends – Today and tomorrow
- Energy considerations and rising costs of power generation
- Bahrain after line 6 – Growth of downstream and anticipated challenges
- Investing in upstream: Opportunities and risks
- The use of aluminium for innovative products and advanced applications
- Environment and sustainability
- Safety as a driver for growth and success
DAY ONE – 19 NOVEMBER 2019
- Alba smelter visit
- Pre-conference workshop
- Welcome reception
DAY TWO – 20 NOVEMBER 2019
- Opening ceremony
- Conference day 1
- Gala dinner
DAY THREE – 21 NOVEMBER 2019
- Conference day 2
- $1,800 – early bird registration until 1 August
- $2,000 – standard regsitration from 2 August until 15 September
- $2,200 – late registration from 16 September
This includes access to all conference sessions, functions, the exhbition and speaker presentations after the event.
The ARABAL conference programme will be CPD certified. Anyone needing to prove continued professional development will be able claim CPD hours by attending the conference. Certificates will be available for all delegates that require them.
For more information on the conference or the programme please contact Hejke Coetzee.
Head of Production
+44 203 328 6520